The only thing I can see on the floor is my dog-- my feet are gone! At 23 weeks, I'm really starting to look and feel pregnant. Friends and family who have already gone down this road tell me, "Just wait!" Thanks guys! Jason and I went to a Superbowl party on Sunday and after telling a friend of ours that I was due in June, he proceeded to ask, "So, are you going to get much bigger?" Nice! With 4+ months to go, I just might grow a little! What will he be saying then??Really though, I can't complain-- the last five and a half months have been a real breeze. Lets just hope parenthood is as easy (ha!). Apart from my growing protrusion, the only other thing that's changing right now is my appetite-- yikes! This baby likes to eat!
2 comments:
HOLY COW!!!!!
WOW!! I wish I could see you!! I bet you look so cute! Is Jason tying your shoes for you yet? If not, he will be soon!!
LOVE YA
Post a Comment