Saturday, June 10, 2006

yep, you guessed it...

...more pictures! What else do you expect from new proud parents? These shots were taken by the Terreri grandparents--they are thrilled with their new baby grandson. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara, Jason,
Evan is ADORABLE! I can't wait to get my hands on those chubby little cheeks. I love the picture of him in his ducky towel.
Ted, Mallory and I will come by this next week sometime and visit.
This is the hardest job either of you will ever have, but it's definitely the most rewarding. It just keeps getting better.
Enjoy!
-Nancy K.
nkitchens2003@yahoo.com

Marot 0505 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marot 0505 said...

Jason and Cara,

That was me that deleted the previous post. Sorry! I didn't proof read before I submitted and realized it made zero sense.

Anyway, just wanted to say that the pictures of the dogs "looking on" are so cute and make me laugh out loud.

I love Evan's great color and seeing his eyes open nice and big when he is awake. . .he's beautiful!

Keep the pictures coming!

Misty and Chris