Monday, July 10, 2006

Evan meets his grandparents: round 2

I'm a little behind on my posting, and that's because Evan's grandparents were in town to visit the past week. He met his grandma DeNelda (my mom) and his great-grandparents Bonnie and Don (my grandparents). He also met his great-aunt Nellie and great-uncle Rich. We all had a wonderful time--Evan was showered with tons of love and affection, and I was given a nice break (all except for the night time feedings--no one seems to want to help with that!). Here are a bunch of pictures from the past week. Oh yeah, and the pediatrician recorded Evan at 11.5 lbs last Wednesday--he's averaging about 1 lb a week!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Cara. When do I get to come and visit? KID

Anonymous said...

Round 3 is coming up in 17 days and WE CAN'T WAIT!! We are all so jealous!!
Happy B-Day to you, Cara!
LOVE YA

Marot 0505 said...

Love the pics! You look great and Happy Birthday!

Misty and Chris