
I often bring Evan upstairs with me to the office in an attempt to do some work while he plays. Lately, he's been driving me crazy to use my keyboard, and since he can now reach a lot more things on the desk, I'm having a hard time keeping him from grabbing it. So, I had the brilliant idea to let him play with an old laptop (riddled with viruses and no longer works). We brought up his cool little wooden desk (thanks Aunt Nellie & Uncle Rich!) and let him play. This worked to divert his attention for a little while, until A) he wanted out of the desk and couldn't do it by himself, and B) he closed the laptop and couldn't get it open by himself. My "brilliant" idea turned into a nightmare, when, after the whining and continuous fits, I put the desk and laptop away, at which point, Evan threw a monumental tantrum. Wow, did that backfire!
No comments:
Post a Comment