Monday, November 26, 2007

Well, It's a....

We had the "big ultrasound" this afternoon and found out that we're having







a little








baby








BOY!

Yep, another boy! I was really surprised because I had such a gut feeling that it was a girl. So much for a woman's intuition! Now Evan will have a little brother to play with (or fight with). Other good news is that the ultrasound revealed a healthy little baby with all organs in place, etc., and I'm right on schedule at 18 weeks 2 days. The baby was moving around during the ultrasound, but it was very hard to get a good shot. So no cute profile or feet pics this time around to post. Oh well, you'll have to wait until April!

2 comments:

Mary said...

A boy? That's great! A healthy baby? That's fantastic!!

Just curious - does it feel better knowing??

Marot 0505 said...

Congrats! I think that is so cool that they will have each other close in age and be brothers to boot.

You can use the boy stuff again and really get your money's worth for it ;)

Belly pics??