
Monday, March 24, 2008
Calling in the professionals
I am very lucky to have grandparents that are not only very generous and giving of their time and attention, but useful too! Last weekend, my Grandma & Grandpa stopped in for a visit... and some general contracting work. In my mind, there isn't much that my Grandpa doesn't know about fixing and installing things around the house. Jason and I asked a while back if he would help us run some wiring in the garage and, oh yeah, install an electric garage door opener. Minor projects, really. After this weekend, we have new outlets and a light in the garage, an installed (and working!) electric garage door opener, a new garbage disposal and new kitchen sink drain pipes. All in less than two days' work! My Grandma donated her time by helping to entertain a busy 21 month old little boy and cleaning around the house--a nice break for a tired and very pregnant me. To say that we are thankful for their help and lessons in home repair would be an understatement. Just one picture from the weekend. I meant to take more but forgot! Evan had a lot of fun with his "Gwa." 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GWA!!! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment