Saturday, April 12, 2008

Catching up

Between waiting for a baby, caring for a baby, working and trying to rest, my availability to blog has been limited. So, while I sit here at nearly 4 cm dialated and 80% effaced, thinking "is today the day?" I'm looking for anything to divert my preoccupied mind. (ps: some of these pictures will not enlarge due to a glitch with Blogger; if you would like to see them in full size, let me know)


Evan has a new fascination with yogurt. It usually ends up pretty messy, but at least it's a healthy addiction!


What kid doesn't love to play in laundry baskets? This was great for at least an hour's worth of entertainment.



This is me.... ONE WEEK AGO! The belly is just incredulous. But, I do have to boast that I still don't have any stretch marks (woohoo!).



We have been pulling out all of the baby items in preparation and Evan, of course, is very interested. Do you remember when he actually fit in this car seat?



Not only is a dog a great companion, he's also doubles as a great wet-vac.



For the past year or so, Peachtree City has been renovating the pond/park (Huddleston) at the end of our street. Recently, they put up a great new playground. Evan is a fan of just about any park, but I love the fact that it's so close to the house.





This is me as of yesterday. Pregnant women should not wear yellow. Jason said I was attracting all of the bees.


Evan's best impression of Cousin It.

4 comments:

Mary said...

It's good to know that you've still got your sense of humor! We're sending good baby thoughts and hopes for easy labor. Can't wait for more news...

Marot 0505 said...

Yeah! Baby is almost here! Our prayers are with you and your family. Keep us "posted."

Love, The Marots

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. You always look good to us. Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Evan really cracks me up. Love the "Cousin It" picture and really laughed at Evan looking up at the fan. Sophia is obsessed with them too. I keep checking to see if you have had that baby yet! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Thinking of you all,
Love,
Banchieres