Thursday, May 22, 2008

NKOTB

For those of you who knew me around the age of 12, you know I was a huge New Kids on the Block fan. And in case you didn't know... they're back on tour. Mostly, the idea of them being back on tour is hilarious. But there's also a small part of me that's considering going to their concert when they come to Atlanta. Shhhh--don't tell anyone I said that.

Last week, they happened to be performing on the Today Show when Evan and I were watching. I SWEAR to you that I did not prompt Evan to watch and dance in front of the TV, as seen in the picture. I did, however, teach him to sing "woh-oh-oh-oh, hangin tough!" Jason was less than thrilled. But if our son likes NKOTB, who are we to censor his taste in music? We'll save that for the teenage years.

2 comments:

Marot 0505 said...

yeah, New Kids should be the least of your worries...when hes a teenager, Jason will be wishing he like stuff like NKOTB ;D

Anonymous said...

WOW! that brings back lots of memories!! haha!