Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Snapshots

Somewhere in the midst of preparing Thanksgiving dinner for our friends, we neglected to keep an eye on the boys. When I did check up on them, this is what I found:
I would have loved to have seen exactly how this went down-- who crawled under first, what Evan said to Grant, etc.

And a view from the other side:


Grant, after we explained where "turkey dinner" really comes from.


Bullit, the guardian.


Grant putting his two new teeth to use on his first taste of finger food--he loved it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so sweet. They brighten our evening. Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the one of the boys under the table. You know this is just the beginning of what the two of them will get into! Too CUTE!

misty said...

i love your little doll babies! so much entertainment going on i bet.