Oh poor Evan. I think this will be documentary of the year for 2009. Love, Grandma
Great, well done, very creative. But, what happened next; will Grant survive being the little brother? Stay tuned?Lynn Blackstone
This is soooo funny! Grant looks so innocent! Never a dull moment at the Terreri home!
Where is Bullit in all this!? Haha!! And the fun begins! This could get interesting!!
LOL! Classic! Misty
Will was thouroughly entertained by the movie...he quietly stared at the screen for the whole feature thing. I think he was awe struck and loved that he knows the two stars!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh poor Evan. I think this will be documentary of the year for 2009. Love, Grandma
Great, well done, very creative. But, what happened next; will Grant survive being the little brother? Stay tuned?
Lynn Blackstone
This is soooo funny! Grant looks so innocent! Never a dull moment at the Terreri home!
Where is Bullit in all this!? Haha!! And the fun begins! This could get interesting!!
LOL! Classic! Misty
Will was thouroughly entertained by the movie...he quietly stared at the screen for the whole feature thing. I think he was awe struck and loved that he knows the two stars!
Post a Comment