Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not to be forgotten

Yes, I will document my pregnancy with baby #3! Many have asked if I am showing. I would certainly say yes. The picture below doesn't reveal how big I actually feel for only being 15 weeks, but nonetheless, there is a visible "bump." So far, I'm feeling good as I enter fully into the 2nd trimester. No nausea, less tired (but still exhausted-- which is totally normal for me; have you met my 2 boys?). I think I'm starting to feel very tiny baby movements. The boys continue to be excited about the baby. Evan seems to remember each time he hugs me as his head rests right on my belly. Grant continually points at my stomach and tells me there is a baby in there. Evan is convinced it is a girl and Grant too says he wants a "gworl." I tell them both to get in line-- seems as though most people are hoping for a girl. Pity the poor boy that is born in August! I will love him just the same.

No comments: