Thursday, June 09, 2011
The jump party
For his 5th birthday, we gave Evan a party at the jumping place. It won't be an every-year kind of deal, but I have to say, it was once of the best ways to endure enjoy a kids' party. Aside from making the cake, all Jason & I had to do was show up. No mess to clean up, no serving of drinks, no entertaining -- we even had a party attendant to supervise the kids. Easiest birthday we've had so far. And this year, we decided that instead of carting home a closet full of gifts, we would encourage Evan to ask the kids for a donation for to take the Atlanta Children's Shelter (baby/kids item or outfit). It was so nice to come home bringing bags full of things to give away rather than find a new place in our home. I'm so excited to go with Evan to make the donation -- I'm hoping it's a lesson that will stay with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment