I can't believe we're here already. Just one week shy of Grant's 5 month birthday, I started him on rice cereal. I thought about waiting until 6 months (like "they" recommend), but he was giving me all the signs that he was ready. And as proof, he devoured a small bowl of the soupy mush tonight. And when it was gone, he was mad!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's so hard to believe that he is that old already! How time flies! He looks like he definitely enjoyed the cereal. So cute!! Think he looks like you Cara!
I can't get over how stinkin cute he is! The last pic looks like Cole when he is out of raisins. He gets upset and repeats "o-gah" (all - gone) several times until he receives more or is successfully redirected.
3 comments:
It's so hard to believe that he is that old already! How time flies! He looks like he definitely enjoyed the cereal. So cute!! Think he looks like you Cara!
I can't get over how stinkin cute he is! The last pic looks like Cole when he is out of raisins. He gets upset and repeats "o-gah" (all - gone) several times until he receives more or is successfully redirected.
He is so cute and sweet. Thanks for the pics, we really enjoy them.
Love Aunt Nellie & Uncle Rich
Post a Comment