Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Are these kids cute or what?

I might be slightly biased, but I think these boys are pretty darn cute. I mean, this whole blog is devoted to showcasing their cuteness. What follows is a shameless amount of pictures of my two boys.


Subliminal messages. Jason hopes that just by listening, Grant will become the world's youngest UFC fighter.

I have no idea what Evan just said to Grant, but it must have been good!

This pic shows off Grant's cute little profile and his sweet right-side-only dimple.

On most days around the house, Evan's ensemble is exactly this: a t-shirt and underwear. It's just so much easier with potty training. The shoes, however, are a new addition--he loves to practice his new skill of putting his own shoes on.

Who says the Backstreet Boys can't make a comeback?

Not a great picture of any of us, but it shows family dinner time.

So color coordinated! And exactly WHAT color are Grant's eyes?? Jason and I are stumped. Some days they look perfectly blue, sometimes they are slate grey and then other times they look brownish green. Maybe they're not done changing?

Bullit manages to find a way to sneak into the family album.

3 comments:

Marot 0505 said...

They are SOOOO stinkin' cute!

Cole's eyes were bright blue for at least a year then started to change. Now they seem to go with whatever he's wearing....although lately it doesn't apply, because he's usually in little more than a diaper all day :)

The picture of bullit and Grant is classic. Bullit still jockeying for a bit of attention...him and Buddy should form a support group ;)

Mary said...

Cara-
Your intr referenced a "shameless" amount of photos - but I only see 8. That is WAY LESS than a "shamelss amount".
And I agree, those boys ARE very cute!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Two of the cutest boys I have ever seen!! I think we have the cutest grandsons ever!! Love the one of Bullit,he can't be left out.Give them hugs from us both!!