In the last few weeks, I've encountered--on several occasions--Evan and Grant playing together. And, I might add, nicely together. I can finally see the beginnings of a foundation for brotherhood and friendship and it's so sweet. Now mind you, it's not all peaches and cream. In fact, I spend a lot of my time playing mediator..."Give Grant the car back, Evan. He had it first." To which, Evan responds, "Look, he's all done with it, he's giving it back to me!" Riiiight. Or I'm saying "Grant, no no-- don't knock Evan's tower over, that's not nice." To which, Grant replies "ehhhhh!"
And I'm sure this is only the beginning. Of friendship and rivalry.
2 comments:
That is soo sweet! I love how they are both sitting on their feet! Such cuties!!
That is soo sweet! I love how they are both sitting on their feet! Such cuties!!
Post a Comment