Jason and I will never go into the home remodeling business.
Today, FINALLY, we finished remodeling our guest bathroom. It only took us ONE YEAR. And one year isn't just a guesstimate. I looked on the label of our paint can and it read: 10/26/2007. So technically, we're under one year, but who's counting?
I'm not posting any pictures. Why? For a bathroom that took ONE YEAR to remodel, you might expect tiled walls, a garden tub, double sinks, maybe a bidet. Nope, not here! And unfortunately, I can't blame it on Jason. This was our project--we each had our respective tasks, and we each, respectively, procrastinated like hell! At this rate, we'll be finished with the house by the time Evan starts college.
3 comments:
Fair enough to not post pics, but will you at least share the scope of the project?
-Mary
Do you remember how long it took us to do remodeling in our old house? We really never got it done! So, at least you did finish it, better than what we did!!
im actually impressed with the year timeline. you had a toddler, were pregnant and then had a newborn and toddler. chris probably could do construction for a living and im sure that he wouldnt have finished it especially given those circumstances. Infact, he hasn't finished our bathroom yet, the one he started over 5 years ago!
Post a Comment